Yield: 2 servings
1/3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp The Taste of Cheo Olive Oil
1 strips Bacon (chopped)
1/4 small Mid-Ripe Avocado (chopped)
1 tsp Cheddar Cheese
The Taste of Cheo Pink Salt and Organic Black Pepper to taste
1. Cook the bacon till medium crispy.
2. Then clean small pan, heat half the 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese. Form into two small round.
3. Wait until the cheese is browned but not dark. (about 1 to 2 minutes)
4. Use the tongs to remove the sheets from the pan and drape over the wooden spoon to set.
5. Beat the eggs till mixed well. Cook the eggs in the olive oil stir till done. Lightly season with the pink salt and black pepper.
6. Spoon equal parts of your scrambled eggs in the harden cheese shells.
7. Then top with cheese, avocados and bacon. Add hot sauce and cilantro for extra enjoyment.